TestBash Netherlands 2020 Lineup Is Live - You “Gouda” Join Us!
That’s right folks, TestBash Netherlands is back and bigger than ever. You feta believe we’ve got more training, new venues and lots of exciting surprises in store for you.
Ministry of Testing has partnered with Huib Schoots again to make sure that from Monday 25th to Friday 29th May, there are plenty of learning opportunities for everyone.
You’ve Gotta Brie Kidding Me, What’s the Plan?
Okay, enough cheese puns now! We’ve moved venues this year, our venues over the past 3 years were beautiful, however, you love us so much that we’ve outgrown them.
3-Day Training (25th - 27th May)
From Monday to Wednesday, we’re bringing you not one but TWO training courses.
- Automation in Testing with Mark Winteringham and Richard Bradshaw
- Professional Agile Testing with Ya'ara Egger and Klaartje van Zwol
Workshops (28th May)
On Thursday we’ve got 6 full-day workshops on a range of topics:
- Performance Test to Resilience Test, Let’s Create Chaos! with Geoffrey van der Tas and Mark Abrahams
- Contract Testing in Practice with Pact with Pierre Vincent
- Experiencing the Highs and Lows of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development (for Testers and Developers) with Alexandra Schladebeck and Zeb Ford-Reitz
- Coding for Non-Coders with Jim Holmes
- Yippee-API-yay! A Kickstart in REST API Testing with Lianne Klaver and Eveline Bongers-Staal
- Exploring Your Progress: A Tester’s Approach to Career Growth with Ash Coleman
TestBash (29th May)
Wrapping up this busy week, we’ll have our much loved single-track conference, you cheddar not miss this lineup:
- Embracing Leadership: My Journey to Stop Fearing and Start Leading with Pedro Gonzalez
- Resilience Testing! Why Should You? with Geoffrey van der Tas
- Tester's Guide to Managing Biases Lina Zubyte
- Unmasking Security: Seeing Through the Eyes of an Attacker with Saskia Coplans
- The Power of Mocking APIs with Shivani Gaba
- Learning through Exploration with Alexandra Schladebeck and Zeb Ford-Reitz
- Voice Is a New Frontier! - Testing next Generation Interfaces with Lucian Adrian Stroie
- Gold Is in Your Trash Can - How to Maximize Feedback’s Value from Testing with Alexandre Bauduin
- Test Automation as a Service Team with Jarsto van Santen and Jurian Jilderda
- A Lean Approach to Sharing the Testing with Ali Hill
As well as having 10 talks and our famous 99-second talks, we’re bringing the Community Space to the Netherlands. This is a fantastic opportunity to interact with members of the community, ask that speaker the questions you thought of after their talk and more. Stay tuned to The Club for updates.
Head to the TestBash Netherlands event page for more in-depth information about all the sessions and the conference.
Don’t need to know more, just want to get your ticket? Head over to our ticketing page and grab them at the Super Early Bird rates while you can!
We can’t wait to welcome you to Utrecht for the next chapter of TestBash in the Netherlands.