The latest issue of The Testing Planet is now out! It’s on the topic of Leadership and it has some fabulous articles and authors.
We are really proud of this issue. Thank you to everyone who helped make it what it is!
We did (very recently) move over our hardcore (older) subscribers to our website system. If you are a subscriber and have any trouble or confusion with anything regarding your subscription then get in touch with email@example.com.
We may be testers, but we are not perfect. Plus the transfer of data manually (which is what we did) can be error prone. 🙂
Printed copies are a bit slower to get out the door, these will be posted in the next couple of weeks.
To prove how awesome this issue is, check out the line up we have:
- Tester Tested! When My Leadership Skills Were Put To The Test By Pradeep Soundararajan
- Will The Test Leaders Stand Up? By Paul Gerrard
- Leadership in Testing – What Really Matters By Keith Klain
- From “Fractal How’ to Emergent Empowerment By Neil Thompson
- It Takes a Village: Training, Leading and Inspiring a Young Testing Team By Devon Tooley
- Teachers, Children, Testers and Leaders By James Christie
- So You Want to be a Leader, Huh? – By Bill Matthews
- An Interview with Trent Peterson of AppThwack
- Leadership Infographic Centre Spread
- The Evil Tester’s Unconventional Influences By Alan Richardson
- The 10 Habits of a Highly Ineffective Leader By Hilary Weaver
- Leadership Cheat Sheet By Nilanjan Bhattacharya
- Leadership for Scrummies By Bram Bonnenberg
- High-Visibility Testing By Lisa Crispin
- Book Review: Becoming A Technical Leader By Phil Kirkham
- Software Quality, Testing and Defects by Phillip Hamilton
- Rosie’s Mini Secret Guide to Leadership By Rosie Sherry
- Cartoon by Torsten Zelger & Andy Glover
- Testing Tips
- New Books
- News In Brief