Rosie Sherry interviews Richard Bradshaw to talk about automation in testing. Richard is an independent tester, very active in the testing community, a conference junky and more well known as the Friendly Tester.
In this podcast we talk about:
- The difference between automation in testing and test automation
- Where on should testers start when thinking about automation in testing?
- What are the different types of tools testers could be consider?
- How can scripting be used within automation in testing
- Test Tools that can help us test faster and better
- How should a tester decide what to test? And where should they start?
- Tips on getting support from other non-testing team members