How To Get Started With Automation in Testing with Richard Bradshaw
Rosie Sherry interviews Richard Bradshaw to talk about automation in testing. Richard is an independent tester, very active in the testing community, a conference junky and more well known as the Friendly Tester.
In this podcast we talk about:
- The difference between automation in testing and test automation
- Where on should testers start when thinking about automation in testing?
- What are the different types of tools testers could be consider?
- How can scripting be used within automation in testing
- Test Tools that can help us test faster and better
- How should a tester decide what to test? And where should they start?
- Tips on getting support from other non-testing team members