What You'll Learn
By the end of this workshop you'll be able to:
- Identify key components that make up a UI automation framework.
- Run simple automated tests/checks.
- Operate UI elements within a browser .
- Perform an assertion on data extracted from the UI.
About This Workshop
- What parts make up a framework
- What libraries you can use for those parts
- How to tie them together to work as a whole
- What skills do you need to achieve all the above
This workshop has been designed to be attended live. If you can’t make the scheduled time, it will stay available to replay in CrowdCast for 7 days. To get the most out of it, we highly recommend you attend it live!
Mark Winteringham is a tester, toolsmith and the Ministry of Testing DojoBoss with over 10 years experience providing testing expertise on award-winning projects across a wide range of technology sectors including BBC, Barclays, UK Government and Thomson Reuters. He is an advocate for modern risk-based testing practices and trains teams in Automation in Testing, Behaviour Driven Development and Exploratory testing techniques. He is also the co-founder of Ministry of Testing Essentials a community raising awareness of careers in testing and improving testing education. You can find him on Twitter @2bittester or at mwtestconsultancy.co.uk / automationintesting.com