99-Minute Workshops, the brand new addition to Ministry of Testing’s learning platform available only to our Pro Members.
Our short, instructor-led, workshops are the perfect way to explore and experiment with new ideas, keep updated with new tools and approaches to testing. Broadening your understanding of what it means to be a valuable member of a modern software development team.
API Testing with Postman
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to get started with Postman by using a real-world REST API, how to test HTTP requests, learn to deal with authentication and automate your Postman APIs with Newman. Join Suman Bala on the 19th of October 2020 at 12 PM (UK Time).
After this workshop, you will be able to
- Use Postman to create a request and examine HTTP response in Postman,
- use different authentication mechanisms like Basic Auth, API Keys, or OAuth,
- organise tests in collections and team workspace,
- create a simple workflow using variables in Postman and
- execute collection of your Postman API tests with Newman.
For more information on the 99-Minute Workshops click here.