As part of our work on creating a modern, open-source automation curriculum, we want to hear the thoughts of the testing community on the results of our jobs analysis.
This week we're focussing on creating an automation strategy.
During this event, we will analyse the steps an Automator takes when creating an automation strategy.
We'll be looking to learn:
- What steps you need to take to create an automation strategy.
- What skills and knowledge you need to work out a strategy.
- How frequently you create or review a strategy.
- How important or difficult is it to create a strategy etc.
All this information will be integral in deciding what content ends up in the curriculum and in ensuring we create content that supports the next generation of automation engineers.
So if you are someone who works in the automation space, please join us to share how you work in your team and help us create the future of training in testing.
Select a session to learn more about it.
How Do You Create an Automation Strategy?
Join us for a group discussion on how to create an automation strategy.
- Analyse the steps needed to create an automation strategy
- Evaluate the difficulty of creating an automation strategy
- Share common pitfalls or misconceptions when creating a test strategy
- Share useful learning resources