Discussion: Security Testing
- How can you use security by design principles and risk management to focus testing effort as effectively as possible?
- What do data contracts mean for testing?
- Why there are so many different security testing tools?
- What’s the difference between vulnerability scanning and penetration testing?
- What kind of testing is security testing actually?
- Why do we need security testing if we do code reviews?
- Can we automate all security testing?
Who knows which way the discussion will go, but be there to influence it by chatting with other attendees and posting your own questions to the speakers.
Meet Your Host
TEST EVANGELIST / MENTOR
Vernon has been testing software for 14 years starting with video games on PS2, Xbox and PC. In that time, many changes have occurred in the software development world but testers often still use the trusty old vocabulary of “tests cases”, “pass/fail” and “giving confidence”. Taking advantage of a diverse range of experiences gained on projects such as F1 racing teams, networked gambling machines and others, Vernon helps teams speak in a language the business can understand - no translation necessary!
Engaging Discussions with Community Gurus
Engaging and Free Flowing
We provide the framing and let the conversation flow, but our host ensures the conversation remains on topic and providing value.
Shape the Conversation
Our hosts will be following the attendee chat so you can help shape the conversation.
When you bring awesome people together there's always numerous recommendations on things to read, watch, listen to and courses to take.
All our discussions are recorded and available to watch on demand for Pro Members.