In this session, we’re joined by three guests who have a great deal of knowledge and experience in Security Testing: Saskia Coplans, Anne Oikarinen & James Bore.
Hosted by Vernon Richards, the panel will be answering and discussing your burning questions about Security in Testing, such as:
- How can you use security by design principles and risk management to focus testing effort as effectively as possible?
- What do data contracts mean for testing?
- Why there are so many different security testing tools?
- What’s the difference between vulnerability scanning and penetration testing?
- What kind of testing is security testing actually?
- Why do we need security testing if we do code reviews?
- Can we automate all security testing?
Who knows which way the discussion will go, but be there to influence it by chatting with other attendees and posting your own questions to the speakers.
Select a session to learn more about it.
Panel Discussion: Security Testing
Anne Oikarinen is a Senior Security Consultant who works with security and software development teams to help them design and develop secure software. Anne believes that cyber security is an essential part of software quality.
After working several years in a security software development team in various duties such as testing, test management, training, network design and product owner tasks, Anne focused her career fully on cyber security. In her current job at Nixu Corporation, Anne divides her time between hacking and threat analysis - although as network geek, she will also ensure that your network architecture is secure. Anne also has experience on incident response and security awareness after working in the National Cyber Security Centre of Finland.
Anne holds a Master of Science (Technology) degree in Communication Networks and Protocols from Tampere University of Technology, Finland.