What You'll Learn
By the end of this workshop you'll be able to:
- Understand and practice moderating an online RiskStorming Session.
- Facilitate prioritising quality aspects as a team.
- Identify risks and define them.
- Explore different practices to prevent, mitigate risks or plan contingency plans.
About This Workshop
It’s a journey we’re all on together. So let’s figure out where we’re going, what the possible threats might be and who will take on which responsibilities.
This workshop has been designed to be attended live. If you can’t make the scheduled time, it will stay available to replay in CrowdCast for 7 days. To get the most out of it, we highly recommend you attend it live!
Beren Van Daele
I lead a company: Isle of IT
Together with like-minded people who value communication and transparency above all else, we wish to grow a company that enables people to be themselves. Experts to the outside, a fellowship on the inside.
Each member has the freedom to pursue their own merit, whatever that looks like, while also bearing a responsibility to the continuation and growth of the company. With full transparency, we aim to facilitate communication between members to find a balance that makes sense for themselves.
I am a Consultant:
I am a consultant who shapes software delivery teams to improve on their work and their understanding of quality. Once a Software Tester, sometimes a Product Owner, I travel around, meeting software crafters all across Europe to learn from and teach.
I create things:
– TestSphere, a testing card game that inspires and supports knowledge sharing
– RiskStorming, a workshop that focusses the team on quality and risks
- RiskStormingOnline.com is RiskStorming for the remote world.
I do conferences:
– BREWT is peer workshop for testers. (organiser)
- ITMatters is a conference for Diversity and Inclusion in IT (support)