99-Minute Workshops, the brand new addition to Ministry of Testing’s learning platform available only to our Pro Members.
Our short, instructor-led, workshops are the perfect way to explore and experiment with new ideas, keep updated with new tools and approaches to testing. Broadening your understanding of what it means to be a valuable member of a modern software development team.
There's no U in Coach
Explore some of the more common coaching methods in this interactive and fun workshop with Lindsay Strydom and Gareth Waterhouse on the 17th of February 2021 at 1 PM (New York, US Time).
After this workshop, you will be able to
- Examine the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Describe the responsibilities of a coach and coachee in a coaching relationship
- Identify the difference between open and closed questions
- Name some different coaching frameworks
- Identify which framework is most appropriate for a given scenario
- Use these frameworks in practice coaching sessions
- Reflect on how you could use these frameworks in your team setting
For more information on the 99-Minute Workshops click here.