Posted: 7th September 2019
Test Automation Engineer
Brescia, Lombardy. Italy
Antares Vision, among the market leaders in the field of Traceability for Pharma and operating in the field of Inspection Machine too, is looking for 2 Test automation engineers to join the software testing team.
The person will:
- Create test scenarios and test cases for automation testing of both Desktop and Web applications
- Create, run and analyse automation tests;
- Analyse and log defects;
- Help Developers to troubleshoot application under tests with proper tools.
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in Selenium or other scripting tools; IBM Rational or Ranorex is a plus
- Min 2y experience in C# or other OOP language;
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL language; Graph database knowledge is a plus
- Proven test methodologies knowledge.
- Attentiveness and willing to work with complicated business rules;
- Experience with CI and bug tracking tools;
For more information and to apply, please visit our website.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts