Posted: 21st November 2019
Halle (Saale), Saxony-Anhalt. Germany
Datameer is looking for a QA Engineer* to join our team in Halle (Saale).
You’ll be responsible for delivering your QA experience to our internal projects. You’ll ensure test coverage, feature validation and you are being used to give consistent feedback on the health of our systems. You’ll be the subject matter expert of all QA topics within your Development team at Datameer.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Minimum 2+ years of industry experience of enterprise software testing and large scale distributed system testing
- Work in a scrum team and be responsible to transform from product feature requirement to test strategies, test planning and test cases design
- Develop and execute against a solid BDD Testbase for delivering the highest quality product releases.
- Highly motivated and able to work collaboratively in a team & deliver without close supervision.
- Partner with other QA members and teams on designing and implementing companywide quality initiatives and enhancements.
- Knowledge about Jira or any similar ticket system
- English language skills required
We are a well-funded, global software company headquartered in San Francisco with global offices across Europe backed by top tier investors including KPCB, Redpoint Ventures, Next World Capital and STT. Our customers include who’s who of the fortune 100 and the list is growing!
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts