Software Test Engineer (HP Wolf Security)
HP Wolf Securityhttp://www.jobs.hp.com
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. United Kingdom
The primary focus of the HP Wolf Security team is developing cyber security solutions to protect our customers devices and data. The digital threat landscape is ever-changing and as the cyber security industry reacts and adapts to changes, so too do the malware authors. Our unique micro-virtualization technology ensures that customers are protected from even the most bleeding edge cyber security threats. That micro-virtualization technology forms a key pillar in a wider cyber security suite that we're actively developing. To see what our engineering teams are working on, check out our technical blogs: https://threatresearch.ext.hp.com/blog.
We are looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer to join our collaborative and critical QA team on a full-time basis. Testing in this role is expected to involve a mix of automated and manual testing. You will be planning and executing tests to assure the quality of changes made to our security software solutions and writing scripts to automate these where possible.
You’ll be working with a world-class engineering team in an informal, yet fast paced and innovative environment. Our ideal candidate will be adaptable, have excellent technical skills and enjoy working as part of a tight knit, agile team. We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package and career development opportunities. You'll work flexible hours – either from our brand-new Cambridge office or on a home/office hybrid basis if preferred.
- Create and execute test plans for new features
- Investigate and produce high-quality reports for any defects found
- Drive development of the automation framework that is used by the entire team when writing automated tests
- Work closely with the Development and Product teams to identify and understand risks to product quality
- Commercial automation and manual testing experience for Windows products
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Python / C# / .NET)
- Knowledge of automation and test tools (Selenium / TestRail / Jira)
The following skills and attributes are a plus:
- Knowledge of CI tools (Jenkins) and version control systems (Git)
- Experience maintaining test infrastructure and test environments
Bromium was acquired by HP Inc on 19 September 2019. Inspired by the isolation principles of traditional virtualization, our team has created a game-changing technology called micro-virtualization to protect end users against advanced malware. Every task the user performs, such as opening a document or clicking on a link, is isolated in its own micro-VM, with access to just the resources required for that task, and existing just for the life of the task. Protection is thus provided through isolation, without relying on detection, hence reliably defending the user from polymorphic and even zero-day malware.
Visit our website: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/solutions/business-solutions/security.html
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms