Software QA Analyst
Various, Various. United Kingdom
Please see https://careers.inviqa.com/jobs/1150149-software-qa-analyst for the full description and to apply.
You’ll be using your experience and initiative to determine the best approach to assess and advocate quality within a project delivery team. These projects will usually be mid and large scale ecommerce and content management implementations. You’ll seek opportunities to increase your scope of influence, helping the team to deliver successfully and delighting our clients.
The Ideal Candidate
At Inviqa we pride ourselves on cultivating a positive working environment. You will be aligned to our values - Purpose, Human, Open, Learning and Together. As such, we’re looking for people who are:
- Passionate and proactive: you care about doing the best job possible and can make recommendations on our approach to quality and how we work together
- A team player: you love being part of a team and working towards common goals. You are approachable, empathetic towards your peers, and open-minded about their ideas.
- A good communicator: you demonstrate an excellent command of written and verbal English when communicating with your colleagues and clients.
- Multi-tasker: the ability to context-switch according to priorities and project demands.
- A keen learner: always looking to progress and diversify your skillset, sharing your discoveries with the QA team
We’re looking for a candidate with commercial experience of:
- Applying a thorough understanding of QA principles, tools and techniques in an agile environment (Scrum/Kanban).
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand and document requirements, detailing acceptance criteria and examples.
- Clearly articulating defects and problem scenarios, using browser developer tools to provide supplementary detail.
- Performing compatibility testing, incorporating different browsers, platforms and devices to evaluate design compliance and functionality.
It would also be beneficial to have:
- Experience of working with e-commerce or CMS platforms.
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of web development (HTML, CSS, JS etc.)
- Working knowledge of accessibility considerations and WCAG compliance.
- Exposure to version control using Gitflow with GitHub (or similar).
Ways of Working
Inviqa employees work across the UK and mainland Europe. At the moment, we are almost exclusively home working - however once restrictions ease we will be operating a hybrid model, with the expectation that all our people will work partially from the office and partially from home. In such an environment clear and regular communication is key. You’ll be involved in regular project ceremonies including stand-ups, checkpoints, and retrospectives.
You must be eligible to take up full-time permanent employment in the UK
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms