Test Engineer / QA
LINKARE TI - Tecnologias de Informaçãohttps://linkare.com
Lisboa, Lisboa. Portugal
What do we have to offer?
- A great place to work: Linkare is one of the Best Employers in Portugal *
- Attractive salary package;
- A full-time job & employment contract;
- Flexible model: no mandatory office days per week. Anyway, you are welcome in our office any time (we may ask you occasionally to come for meetings, team working sessions or social events);
- Breakroom in our offices;
- Regular evaluation;
- A private health care insurance;
- In-house trainings and team events;
- Notebook and monitor provided.
* distinguished by Consumer Guidance Institute Portugal in 2022
What will you do?
- You will be part of a scrum team focused on delivering projects in short iterations of product features with high quality, working closely with developers and business analysts;
- You will be working as a tester in a challenging project within the the telco & internet business;
- Your main testing activities will focus on an early testing of delivered code, planning, writing and executing manual and automated tests;
- If capable, you may also develop code for quality automation;
- You will check for product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance;
- You will perform high-class debugging;
- You will prepare test reports.
What do we expect from you?
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- Understanding and experience working according to agile principles (Scrum);
- Ability to validate functional analysis and technical design document, provide estimates;
- Proficient creating and executing Software Quality Plans, Test Plans, and Test Scenarios (Gherkin);
- Experience in agile testing (understanding of BDD or any other agile testing experience is a plus);
- Good knowledge of testing theory.
- ISTQB certification at least at Foundation level is a strong plus;
- A strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), testing life cycle, testing procedures, methodologies and tools like Jira, Git, Maven or Jenkin;
- SQL query skills (ability to apply and understand existing queries; ability to understand relations between tables and using them to make queries) and understanding of XML structures;
- Experience with testing API/backend scenarios;
- Experience in test automation is a great plus: Cucumber tool and Selenium, Postman, JMeter or any other tools;
- Knowledge of Java core is also a strong plus;
- Experience with UNIX/Linux;
- To work well in a team as well as independently;
- Balance between the eye for detail vs the upcoming deadlines;
- Proactive communication;
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written.
Where and when
Portugal, asap upon selection.
Relocation is mandatory.
The selection process includes a screening interview and a technical assessment.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms