Posted: 28th February 2019
Senior QA Analyst - Software (£35-40k, With Stock Options, Work Remotely)
London, London. United Kingdom
See what we're looking for and apply at https://workable.com/j/1271821DCF
Location: Remote (work from anywhere with at least 4 hrs overlap with GMT)
Meet The Guru
Resource Guru is a leading online team calendar and leave management app. We’re changing the way teams manage their time. We have customers from over 150 countries around the world including Apple, NASA, Uber, Ogilvy, Deloitte, Yahoo! and the NHS. They all trust Resource Guru to handle one of their most precious assets - their people’s time. Resource Guru was founded in 2011 in London and is backed by one of the world’s leading VCs, Index Ventures. Visit https://resourceguruapp.com for more.
We are a small, remote team with employees in the UK, Europe and South Africa. This means you would be free to work from anywhere with a good internet connection and a 4 hour time overlap with GMT business hours. We live in Slack, have daily video standups and some of us like to meet up occasionally to work together from coworking spaces. We will also be happy to pay for coworking space near you if you need it. We’re a friendly team and like to think of ourselves as a family :)
A great user experience is one of our top priorities here at Resource Guru. We believe it’s the most important ingredient for successful software that’s loved by its users - and we love being loved. We are looking for an outstanding QA Analyst to help deliver a fantastic quality, secure product to our customers. You must be highly experienced and able to work autonomously.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will be responsible for monitoring quality and act as a vocal customer representative when it comes to UX.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, designers and the engineering team to understand specifications, designs and the overall product vision and ensure the product conforms to them and technology best practices.
- You will fully understand the product and know exactly how it should be working across all devices.
- Conduct manual, exploratory and possibly automated testing of our application and track bugs through to resolution.
- Help coordinate releases to production.
- Maintain a test case repository - ensuring it’s always up-to-date with succinctly written cases.
- Manage crowdsourced QA when appropriate.
- Develop the overall QA strategy and implement new testing processes where appropriate.
- Help with backlog grooming from time to time.
- You must be excited about initially being a QA department of one; with a view to helping to grow the team in the longer term.
What We’re Offering
- A great salary (negotiable)
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere you like (with at least 4 hrs overlap with GMT business hours) - coworking space will be provided if necessary
- 33 days paid holiday per year (including any public holidays)
- Day off on your birthday :)
- Flexible hours
- Monthly exercise contribution - but use it for anything you like
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts