Posted: 28th October 2019
London, London. United Kingdom
As a Test Engineer at ROQ, you will be responsible for the development, execution and maintenance of automated testing solutions, working as part of a wider delivery team. The role is predominantly technical and requires you to be a software developer/engineer to develop and deliver functional test automation to a range of clients, responding to their bespoke needs. As a Test Engineer, you will offer proven experience in delivering test automation, or can prove that your skills are transferable to suit this need.
Working as part of a team, you will provide leadership, feedback, mentoring and coaching as required. With a flexible approach, you will be comfortable managing challenging timescales and frequent changes in day-by-day work plans.
As a confident communicator, our Test Engineers are happy engaging with clients and ROQ colleagues in a professional manner.
We are a dynamic, supportive and successful company who work hard to recruit the right people. To fit our culture, you will genuinely care about software testing and about delivering a great service.
- Design and develop test scripts using automated testing solutions
- Execution of automated test suites and reporting of results
- Liaise with SMEs within client businesses to support testing activities
- Provide accurate defect reports and documentation
- Creation / generation of test data
- Build and maintain automation test libraries
- A working knowledge of test automation frameworks
- Experience using test management tools for planning, execution and reporting (e.g. Bugzilla, JIRA, HP Quality Centre, TestRail)
- Skilled in testing techniques required to drive out test conditions from key documents that form the test basis
- Knowledge of testing phases in the SDLC using various methodologies (Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid)
- Experience of Continuous Integration environments (desirable)
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts