Shelby Finance Limitedhttps://careers.shelbyfinance.com/vacancies/236/qa-lead.html
Remote UK , Remote UK. United Kingdom
We are an innovative FinTech business and one of the biggest players in the non-standard finance sector, who are expanding our QA/Test team by appointing a fully remote QA Lead.
We’re offering a QA Lead the opportunity to develop our approach to test and QA for critical business transformation and cross-business change projects and ultimately support the development of our cutting edge FinTech organisation.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for coaching, mentoring and leading teams to achieve quality in design and implementation to remotely manage a QA team. In addition, you’ll be a force for continuous improvement, and an advocate for agile development.
This is a fantastic home-based position for someone seeking work life balance too, and an excellent opportunity to join a highly Agile team of Developers, Testers and Designers who are focused on delivering high-quality customer-centric products and services.
- Opportunity to join a growing company undergoing significant digital diversification
- Fully remote role – be based anywhere in the UK
- Home-Office equipment and furniture provided
- Fully supported virtual induction
- Digitally enabled company who will provide you with an online working community and social events
- Salary up to £45,000
- Great incentives such as life assurance (4x salary), long service awards, health cash plan, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, plus option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox membership providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies….
- Coordinate and support all test and release activities across multiple development teams as appropriate, ensuring the business and technical requirements for change are thoroughly understood
- Lead and actively participate in all aspects of the SDLC, championing Agile ways of working, and pro-actively contribute to all events
- Coach others in understanding system architecture for production & preproduction environments, and supporting systems used to apply changes
- Help identify and implement the use of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, and test automation to continuously improve quality and Lead Time
- Encourage team collaboration on test and release process improvements, assessing suitability and defining implementation where appropriate
- Monitor QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identify areas of improvement
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing, and quality operating as the primary point of contact for the QA teams
- Identifying barriers/resistance to quality changes
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms