Posted: 6th November 2019
Leeds, Yorkshire. United Kingdom
Building on our heritage as experts in software testing and quality, we offer consultancy and services across the technology engineering lifecycle including business analysis, development, quality engineering and DevOps.
We are at the forefront of working in agile, continuous Delivery and DevOps environments. Technology is in our DNA. Whether we are working in quality Engineering, Development, Business Analysis or DevOps, we are passionate about selecting people with the right level of technology grounding and aptitude in order to deliver exceptional results.
What you’ll do…
As a lead technical consultant you should be able to apply your extensive knowledge of software engineering, testing methods, tools and techniques to provide innovative and cutting edge automation solutions. You will have experience of managing a team from a technical standpoint leading by example with the exemplary work that you do.
Candidates are expected to have hands on experience of software development, automation tools and frameworks.
- Design, develop and support automation test frameworks using a variety of commercially available tools as well as bespoke solutions
- Work closely with the client to fully understand their requirements and create an automation strategy
- Lead a team of highly skilled testers providing them with guidance and mentorship when needed
- Work closely with our clients to define and develop the best possible solutions
- Provide expert advice and feedback to our clients
- Ability to work independently
- Work closely and collaboratively with other teams across the business
- Be tool agnostic and recommend new processes and techniques to improve the capability of testing for our clients.
- Produce clear and concise reports and documentation
- Four years commercial experience of automation testing
- Previous experience in a consultancy environment would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of a variety of automation test tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Ranorex, SoapUI, Appium, Watir)
- Working knowledge of a variety of performance test tools (JMeter, Gatling, Neoload, Webload)
- The ability to develop complex code in at least one of the following (Java, Python, Ruby, Scala, C#, C, C++, PHP)
- Experience of designing and developing automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM, Kanban, DSDM, TDD, BDD)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo, Go, Buildbot)
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts