Berlin, Berlin. Germany
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
- Carrying out complex testing tasks.
- Creating performance metrics and statistics.
- Co-operate with development for optimization and debugging.
- Automate test cases and partner with other team members to further develop the test environment.
- Draft and execute test plans for e.g. performance, load, stress and security testing.
- Solid experience in the field of test automation and with test processes (ISTQB), ideally based on Linux environments.
- Experience with testing SOAP/REST-based interfaces.
- You have good knowledge of Python and using Bash on Linux based systems.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and network knowledge is an advantage.
- Understanding both cloud and virtualization concepts.
- Show intuition and knowledge about analysing software to find bugs and apply that knowledge in order to drive the quality of the service.
- Highly experienced in and knowledgeable of test techniques such as boundary analysis, type checking, negative testing, test-data coverage analysis, coverage testing and other techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of German is an advantage.