Teamlead Quality Assurance (f/m/d)
- May 9, 2023
- Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg. Germany
With our strong brands GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 42 million active users, we are the leading email and communications platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. From this strong market position, services and apps are developed that simplify users' digital lives - from office tools and cloud solutions to personal ID management.
You have a passion for quality and together with your team you can make our manual and automated feature and regression tests even better? You like to work in an agile environment and see yourself as a servant leader? Then we are looking for you! As a team leader for test automation, you will help shape the future quality assurance strategy for the WEB.DE, GMX and mail.com brands and inspire over 42 million users.
- Leadership and coaching of agile, cross-functional working Test Engineers and Test Automation Engineers.
- Co-design and implementation of the test strategy as well as development of a future-oriented, innovative test architecture.
- Providing test infrastructure for the Service Development and Applications Development business units in close collaboration with their web and mobile development teams.
- Conceptual design of unit-wide standards, especially for implementation and reporting of test automation.
- Contact person for product management and development on all QA relevant topics.
You have a technical degree or a comparable qualification? You have developed software yourself or worked as a test engineer? Quality is your passion and you have already managed an agile, cross-functional team? You see yourself as an agile leader and can inspire and motivate others? Furthermore, do you see yourself in the points mentioned below? Then we are looking forward to your application.
- Several years of experience in test management, test automation or software development in a web environment.
- Good knowledge of non-functional or functional tests as well as with manual and automated software tests in an agile development environment.
- Strong communication skills and your motto "Together we are strong".
- Empowering and enabling are not only terms for you but program.
- Good knowledge in English, German is a plus.