Posted: 4th November 2019
Quality Assurance Specialist, Ecommerce
San Francisco, CA. United States
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. We’re looking for a QA Specialist to join our Ecommerce team to help us evaluate new Ecommerce APIs for their qualities, risks, and benefits in enabling our customers not only to create websites without code but to build immersive online shopping experiences and to run their businesses.
About the role
- Location: Remote, minimum 4-hour overlap with US-Pacific Time
As a QA Specialist on our Ecommerce team, you’ll …
- Empower your fellow team members to lead the NoCode revolution and to lead meaningful and impactful lives.
- Enable our customers not only to create without code, but to actually run a business—you’ll be creating jobs and helping others find a new career, start that dream business, and put food on the table.
- Explore emerging technologies and propose means to apply them to the existing codebase
- Collaborate with a remote-team of software engineers, product managers, designers and QA analysts in an autonomous, supportive team environment
- Write, review, perform various testing activities around MongoDB, Express and Flux stores.
- Interact with and test, and document our REST and GraphQL APIs using tools such as Postman, Curl, and Insomnia
- Model risk, troubleshoot problems, participate in the conceptual design of systems, and collaborate with our backend, front-end, and full-stack developers.
You’ll thrive as (a) QA Specialist if you:
- Treat your teammates with respect and value team success over personal success
- Feel confident using synchronous and asynchronous tools (Slack and GitHub) to enable and contribute to cross-team collaboration
- Have a high aptitude for divergent thinking and creative problem solving
- Can work independently to accomplish tasks but have the discipline to seek and live in consultation with your teammates
- Understand our customers and can advocate for their needs inside the Ecommerce team
- Have big ideas and aren't afraid to share them with the team to improve the product, working environment, or software delivery lifecycle.
How we’ll help you succeed — and live a fulfilling life in the process
Our commitments to you
- This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful QA Specialist and a healthy human being
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts