Conshohocken, Pennsylvania . United States
We are seeking an experienced software quality assurance engineer with a strong, analytical QA background and test automation experience for our fast-paced development team.
- Identify testing needs by examining user stories, defects, and discussions with the product and development teams
- Engage in all aspects of testing by applying various white-box and black-box techniques to all phases of the software development life cycle
- Partner with the QA Manager and the development and ops teams to research and implement automation frameworks and tools to prevent regressions and ensure our system’s reliability
- Write and maintain API and UI test automation by utilizing the latest industry technology and tools
- Advocate for a “culture of quality” within the WizeHive organization by promoting good QA practices and procedures
The Ideal Candidate has
- A minimum of 2-3 years of software QA experience with a demonstrable record of quality improvement
- A great understanding of the balance between automated and manual testing (and the willingness to jump in to test manually when necessary)
- API test automation experience
- UI test automation experience
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and basic SQL commands
WizeHive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Please note that this position is US-based, preferably Eastern Time Zone. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time. Recruiters need not contact us.
Jobs Digest Email:
Sign up to weekly job alerts
By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to be contacted by us under these Mailing List Terms