TestBash is coming back to the Netherlands! 2019 smashed all of our expectations in Utrecht and we’re sure 2020 will be no different. We’ve taken all of the attendee feedback on board and we’ve got 2 new and better venues this time, plus some extra surprises.
“We have had 3 wonderful Testbashes in the Netherlands since 2017 and as an organizer, I am happy and proud with what we have accomplished. We have grown to a 5-day event with over 200 people attending on the conference day alone. We sold out all tickets last year and the collaboration with the MoT people is efficient, cozy and professional. It is fun and rewarding to create a TestBash in Utrecht. That is why we decided to go for another TestBash in 2020!”
- Huib Schoots
Our Excellent Plans
- Automation in Testing - The much loved, multi-sellout 3-day training course will be back on 25-27th May.
- A second 3-day training course - 25th-27th May. Be the first to hear.
- Workshops - A firm favourite in the Netherlands, we’re bringing them back on 28th May.
- TestBash - Our single-track conference day will be on 29th May with lots of great talks and of course the famous 99-second talks!
- Plus lots of meetups and community events happening throughout the week.
We will be accepting talks and workshop proposals until 25th October 2019. Submit now!
- Our events rely on you, the wonderful testing community. We want to see your submissions! New speakers are valued at TestBash.
- We’re looking for full-day workshops, both established and new content welcome.
- For TestBash talks, we look for new talks that are 30 minutes long.
- We’ve captured some awesome reasons you should speak at our events on our speaker need to know page. If you have any questions, just ask.
- Don't pay to speak! We cover all speaker's expenses and workshop hosts get a fee for presenting.
Interested in sponsoring?
Email email@example.com for more details.
Be the first to hear!
Want to be the first to hear about TestBash Netherlands related news, sign up to our Netherlands launch list.
Lets keep in touch. Subscribe to our Newsletter