Discussion - What is Quality?
Join Joep Schuurkes, Charlotte Wilson, and Jitesh Gosai as they discuss 'What is Quality?' They discussed the following points:
- What methods of measuring quality have the most efficiency?
- How do you gauge quality is good enough? Can you have too much testing?
- What is Quality Control vs Quality Assurance for you?
- So do you agree that quality can be only determined by the client?
- How would you prevent or stop exploitation or gamification of quality measures to the disadvantage of the team/team members, rather than the organisation?
- What do you tell people when they think that speed and quality are at opposite ends of the spectrum.
- What is quality NOT?
- What happens when the definition of quality varies between key people?
- How does quality impact business growth and revenue?
- Should the definition of quality be part of the testing strategy?
- Upper management has different opinions about quality (all about metrics). How would you advise explaining quality to senior leadership?
- How do you get the business/management to really take the need for Quality seriously enough to define quality and review the culture for a product? As a non-manager?