A topic to discuss and learn more about
Call for Contributions is open until 10th April 2022
Pro or Ticket
Are you looking to hire or get hired? Looking for a new career or position in Software Testing? Looking to improve interviewing skills or your personal development?
TestBash Careers will help you achieve those goals!
Register now and stay tunned for more details coming soon...
All the Magic of TestBash from Your Own Home
Latest Topics and Trends
All our talks are anonymously reviewed by the community meaning we bring you your best talks from a diverse range of speakers.
TestBash Online provides our vibrant community the opportunity to connect, network and share ideas.
TestBash Online conferences are single track meaning that you won't miss any sessions.
Included in Pro
All our TestBash Online conferences are available with Pro Membership.
We record all the talks at our TestBash Online software testing conferences and make them available to watch on-demand for Pro Members and ticket holders.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Attend
TestBash Careers as well as all online TestBashes are included in Pro membership which makes it by far the most affordable way to attend. Pro MoT is £249.99 per year with discounts for teams and a monthly option for individual memberships. Alternatively, you can buy a ticket just for the event for £75 - these are now available!
We want this online conference to be all about Careers and are actively looking for sponsors for the event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our sponsorship options.
Where is the event hosted?
TestBash Careers is hosted on Hopin, an excellent platform for events like this. You'll need to create a Hopin account to access the event.
How do I join the event?
1. Double check you're logged into your MoT Account. You'll see your avatar and name in the top right-hand corner.
2. Visit the Hopin event space at https://hopin.com/events
3. Enter the password sent to you in an email/or by visiting the top of the event page (Look for the "Join Details" section, on the page you're reading this FAQ) - Available one week before the event!
4. On the Hopin event space, select "Join Event"
5. When prompted to SELECT TICKETS, select "Sign in to join the event" (at this point you can create a Hopin account if you don't have one already)
6. Close the "CHECKOUT" page
7. Select "Join Event" again
8. Congrats, you're now in the reception area of the event 🎉