What You'll Learn
By the end of this workshop you'll be able to:
- Examine the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Describe the responsibilities of a coach and coachee in a coaching relationship
- Identify the difference between open and closed questions
- Name some different coaching frameworks
- Identify which framework is most appropriate for a given scenario
- Use these frameworks in practice coaching sessions
- Reflect on how you could use these frameworks in your team setting
About This Workshop
This workshop has been designed to be attended live. If you can’t make the scheduled time, it will stay available to replay in CrowdCast for 7 days. To get the most out of it, we highly recommend you attend it live!
Lead QA Engineer
Seasoned QA with a decade of experience, father of two and Sunderland fan (please don't hold that against us). Regularly attends QA/Testing meetups and has given numerous presentations at meetups. Always looking at ways to develop others. Regularly blog about things that I think may be of interest.