The Ministry of Testing Handbook
The handbook is for those seeking to know all about Ministry of Testing; the things we do, how we do them and how you can get involved. The aim of this handbook is to communicate our activities and ethics in a clear and open manner.
Things we do:
- Software Testing Community - supporting and building an awesome software testing community is what we mostly do; we're tens of thousands of software testers strong!
- Software Testing Events - we host several global 'TestBash' software testing conferences each year, as well as many monthly online events.
- Ministry of Testing Meetup Groups - we support our community members from all over the globe to run local software testing meetups.
- The Dojo - This is our software testing learning platform where we co-create software testing learning resources including articles, podcasts and courses. You can learn about all things testing anytime, anywhere.
- Software Testing Slack Groups:
- The Club - this is our software testing forum where the whole community can discuss all things testing!
- Masters of the Ministry - is where we collaborate with expert software testers to offer the community awesome software testing training.
- Software Testing Jobs Board - a handy place to find or advertise a software testing job or software testers.
- Software Testing Feeds - this feed is an aggregation of all the awesome software testing blogs and podcasts we've found on the interwebs.
- Software Testing Clinic - is part of the Ministry of Testing family, offering a series of training Meetups covering a range of important topics to become an awesome software tester.
How we do things:
- Conference And Event Code of Conduct
- Speaker Expenses Policy
- Masters of the Ministry Model
- Dojo Article Publishing Policy
- Dojo Article Editing Policy
How You Can Get Involved:
- Get Involved In The Community
- Apply To Speak At Our Events
- Join The Dojo – go Pro to access all the things!
- Become A MoT Author
- Request Topics And Features For The Dojo
- Advertise With Us!