Tickets To TestBash New Zealand 2019 Now On Sale!
We have a few surprises up our sleeve but for now, the plan for the week.
We’ll start the week on Tuesday 29th October with TestBash day, a single track conference focused on software testing and quality with eight fantastic talks and a community interactive session. We've put in a lot of work to create our TestBash lineups, ensuring there is a balance of topics, diversity and speaker experience. This method has led to this fantastic lineup:
- Integration Tests: The Test Automation Gap of Mystery with Trish Khoo
- Setting Sail into the Great Unknown – How I Got Started in Testing from a Non-technical Background with Mike Clarke
- The Automation Break Up: Saying Goodbye to Full Stack Tests with Task Analysis with Mark Winteringham
- Blockchain Testing - Let's Make It Easy with Kim Nepata
- A Fork in the Road - the Uncertain Future of Non-technical Testing with Aaron Hodder
- How to Lead When You're Never in Charge with Francis Ho
- The Mindful and Deliberate Tester with Karen Greaves & Samantha Laing
- Learning About Observability with Katrina Clokie
We'll finish the day with a post-conference party, stay tuned to the Ministry of Testing Wellington meetup group for more details on that.
The Super Early Bird price is limited (and a bargain!), so check out details of the lineup and register for your super early bird tickets fast! Tickets start from just $500. The Super Early Bird tickets are available until June 21st.
Need help convincing your boss? Check out “How To Obtain Budgets For Attending Conferences” by Dan Ashby.
But if you want a real bargain, go Pro on The Dojo (as an individual or a team) and you’ll qualify for an extra $50 off each ticket (plus access to some amazing learning resources).
Automation in Testing
We’ll wrap up the week with the three-day ‘Automation in Testing’ course with Richard Bradshaw and Mark Winteringham starting on Wednesday 30th October. This workshop sold out at every TestBash so far and has received great feedback, so we’re offering it again! It's the first time this course has been run in New Zealand!
If you want to support us for this amazing event, we are looking for sponsors. This is your chance to present your brand to a bunch of highly engaged testers.
For more details on the sponsorship options please check out the sponsorship page or email email@example.com