Last week we sold out our TestBash Manchester tickets. I celebrated this with a run and a bit of chalk graffiti! I also thought it would be a good time to jot down some thoughts about it and how we are trying grow and co-create an awesome testing community.
We have a big mountain to climb, with a very small core team and always need your help!
To give you an idea, this is what we are up to:
- TestBash Netherlands call for papers is closing shortly.
- We’ve just quietly launched TestBash Brighton call for papers.
- Super early bird deadline for TestBash Philadelphia is next week.
- We’re working on new things for The Dojo.
- We’re rebuilding The Club forum.
- We’ve got new Masters of the Ministry courses launched.
- We’ve got a zillion things we’d love to write about.
Here are some ideas on how you can help:
- read the article about how we are trying to co-create our community
- participate and share things that we make – like our recent #30daysoftesting
- help other testers on The Club
- attend our events, the live online ones are often free
- sign up to The Dojo, and then ask your boss to go Pro
- apply to speak at our TestBashes, all are welcome!
- sponsor our events, anyone can sponsor as micro-sponsorship is super affordable from £200-ish. Manchester and Philadelphia sponsorship is currently available. Netherlands and Brighton coming soon.
- write an article for us, email me for that – firstname.lastname@example.org
- got knowledge and video skills? Apply to become a trainer on The Dojo. Email email@example.com for that.
- give us feedback, we will listen.
- Tell anyone and everyone (not just testers) that we exist
Rosie Sherry, FounderBoss
Lets keep in touch. Subscribe to our Newsletter