99-Minute Workshops, the brand new addition to Ministry of Testing’s learning platform available only to our Pro Members.
Our short, instructor-led, workshops are the perfect way to explore and experiment with new ideas, keep updated with new tools and approaches to testing. Broadening your understanding of what it means to be a valuable member of a modern software development team.
Learn how to build risk mitigating strategies in an interactive, visual, fun and remote way with Beren Van Daele on the 25th of September 2020 at 7 PM NZST (New Zealand Time).
After this workshop, you will be able to
- understand and practice moderating an online RiskStorming Session,
- facilitate prioritising quality aspects as a team,
- identify risks and define them and
- explore different practices to prevent, mitigate risks or plan contingency plans.
For more information on the 99-Minute Workshops click here.
What You'll Learn
By the end of this workshop you'll be able to:
- Understand and practice moderating an online RiskStorming Session.
- Facilitate prioritising quality aspects as a team.
- Identify risks and define them.
- Explore different practices to prevent, mitigate risks or plan contingency plans.
About This Workshop
It’s a journey we’re all on together. So let’s figure out where we’re going, what the possible threats might be and who will take on which responsibilities.
Beren Van Daele
I lead a company: Isle of IT
Together with like-minded people who value communication and transparency above all else, we wish to grow a company that enables people to be themselves. Experts to the outside, a fellowship on the inside.
Each member has the freedom to pursue their own merit, whatever that looks like, while also bearing a responsibility to the continuation and growth of the company. With full transparency, we aim to facilitate communication between members to find a balance that makes sense for themselves.
I am a Consultant:
I am a consultant who shapes software delivery teams to improve on their work and their understanding of quality. Once a Software Tester, sometimes a Product Owner, I travel around, meeting software crafters all across Europe to learn from and teach.
I create things:
– TestSphere, a testing card game that inspires and supports knowledge sharing
– RiskStorming, a workshop that focusses the team on quality and risks
- RiskStormingOnline.com is RiskStorming for the remote world.
I do conferences:
– BREWT is peer workshop for testers. (organiser)
- ITMatters is a conference for Diversity and Inclusion in IT (support)