Wow! What an incredible treasure trove of useful sharing and learning since 30 Days of Tools began on 1st October. This community knows how to help each other out and breathes tool awareness. 🧰
👋 Welcome to all who have posted on The Club for the first time. And it's great to see those of you again, who haven't posted for a while. Nearly 100 replies is incredible! 😃
Here are just some replies which I thought were super useful. I'll be honest, there is so much good stuff it's hard to know what to share in this roundup!
- Mirza shares his definition of a testing tool: "Any tool which can help with any kind of testing"
- "I guess I’d go with the motto, whatever floats the testing boat is a tool for testing", from Andrea
- Teresa's approach to evaluating a tool: "Does it sound like it has the features to help me? Does anyone I know say it’s good? Is it used by a lot of people? Does it get good online reviews? Relative costs vs features of available solutions. Bring this info back to my team for feedback."
- "Poor documentation/support=>NO GO!", well said, Anne-Laure
- A red flag for Cipiran is "Low or no community engagement."
- These dogs got a little carried away exploring all the tools!
- And find out what tool Gill had this to say about, "Never heard of it before yet it looks perfect for my needs, feels like a win!"
If you haven't had the chance check out Richard Bradshaw and Mark Winteringham's daily live streams, typically at 12:30pm BST every weekday. They explore each challenge live! And feel free to revisit the recordings of Day 1 and Day 2, 3, and 4. 📺
Enjoy exploring the rest of the month. It's so cool to continue to see the community grow their tool awareness and build connections along the way. 🙌
– Simon, CommunityBoss
Lets keep in touch. Subscribe to our Newsletter