Test.bash(); is only a matter of weeks away, so it's time to take action and register or buy your ticket!
So why register?
- Each speaker has a story to tell, to provide their unique experiences and insights. Most of us want to know what tools other testers use and why.
- Discover something completely new and/or reimagine your current approach to the tools you use on a daily basis.
- Connect with many folks in the community, all of whom might be facing similar tool-related challenges and opportunities. Spark connections and conversations to continue after the event!
We're excited to bring you a new format. We offered speakers the opportunity to speak on one of 4 different topics.
The sessions will focus on
- Approaches to comparing tools
- Favourite tools and why
- Tooling for automated testing
- Staying tool aware
Check out the schedule to see what each speaker has planned!
Test.bash(); tickets are included in Pro memberships - all you have to do is register, or you can buy a ticket!
If you need some guidance on getting a budget for either option, this article could help you get approval: How to Attain Budgets for Attending Conferences.
Take a few minutes to save your spot for Test.bash(); today and we look forward to seeing you online at 10am (UK time) on 28th October. 🎉
Lets keep in touch. Subscribe to our Newsletter