This newsletter is kindly supported by Testmo
UPDATE: Testmo - #1 Unified Test Management Tool
Testmo is the #1 unified modern test management tool. Now even better with rich & customizable PDF exports, new automation linking, automation fields, improved Jira add-on, better reports & much more. Boost your team’s testing productivity and try Testmo for free!
The conference buzz is building. TestBash Spring 2023 is just over a month away! Have you registered? And it's times like this I reflect on the power of a testing community coming together on one incredible day. Lots of learning possibilities, new folks to meet and existing connections to strengthen. Join the TestBash chat channel and share what you're excited about.
It's been great to see community meetups taking off again across the globe. There are three happening this Thursday (23rd): Prague, Leeds and Abu Dhabi (this one's online and open to all).
Can you help with the following?
- Start a new discussion based on all the brilliant conversations and observations from The State of Software Testing in the North West (UK)
- Deborah would like to know how you manage distributed teams and time zones. 🗺️
- What advice do you have for Mirza about getting into a Test Manager role and what resources would you recommend?
- How do you estimate your testing?
- Share your thoughts on quality assistance and quality engineers. Add to the conversation that opened up again.
- Jennifer is keen to know how to help their company transition towards automation.
Oh, and do check out Deborah Reid's excellent new risk-based article: Five Things I Learnt Speaking At A Testing Conference For The First Time. 🎙️
I hope you have a great week.
— Simon, CommunityBoss
This newsletter is kindly supported by Gatling
Gatling - Reach performance excellence with Gatling
Gatling is a Load Testing Solution helping you identify bottlenecks and performance issues that could ruin your user experience. Prevent downtimes and make sure you can handle every website traffic with our automated testing solution. Get full control of your testing and your success with Gatling.
Helpful business posts
- Gamification of Software Testing — Prashant Hegde
- Defects in Allure TestOps, step by step — Mikhail Lankin
- Big Data File Formats Untangled — Jane Temov
- Test Environment & Release – Planning & Coordination — Enov8
- 3 Ways to Show Software Testers You Care — Bridget Hughes
- An Intuitive Guide To CSS Glassmorphism — Anurag Gharat
- DevOps, Xray and Jira Snapshots and the release cycle - Xray Blog — Rina Nir
- Measuring the Return on Investment (ROI) of Digital Experience Testing: A Guide for Businesses — Navya
- Product Lifecycle Management Explained — Jane Temov
- A Comprehensive Guide to Product Lifecycle Management — Enov8
- How Software Development Company ELEKS Increased Visibility and Productivity by Integrating Jira with TestRail — Hannah Son
- Leveraging DevOps Metrics to Bridge Business and IT — Enov8
- Scaling Quality Strategies Across Teams with Sensormatic — Bridget Hughes
- How To Automate ServiceNow With Selenium — Faisal Khatri
Read the announcement about the new collection of 99 Minute Workshops in March. 👀
- Wed 22 Feb - Fri 24 Feb Automation in Testing - Chicago
- Wed 01 Mar API Testing 101: Sending our first requests
- Tue 14 Mar How to test smarter (not harder) with model-based test design
- Wed 15 Mar Hands on Test Automation with Playwright
- Wed 22 Mar Can You Do API Testing With Cypress?
- Thu 23 Mar TestBash Spring 2023
- Tue 28 Mar Simple Tests for Accessibility
- Wed 19 Apr API Testing 102: Security And More Request Types
- Wed 03 May API Testing 201: API Testing Tools
- Wed 17 May API Testing 202: Automating API checks with Postman
- Tue 27 Jun Learning To Lead Before Becoming a Leader
- Wed 20 Sep - Thu 21 Sep TestBash UK 2023
Calls for Contributions
- Call to Contribute - Junior Tester Curriculum Surveys
- Call for Contribution - Masterclasses
- Call for Contribution - Guest on TestSphere podcast
- What Are Your Community Contribution Goals This Year?
- Call for Contribution - 99 Minute Workshops
- Call for Content - Write for us
Stay up-to-date with the community via the Ministry of Testing Community Timeline, read an article or watch a talk. Discover what the testing community is sharing via the community blog feed.