What are some of the principles of Automation In Testing? How might you explore beyond the UI via HTTP proxying? When is the right time to reflect on your own biases?
These are just some of the topics you can explore in September's 99 Minute Workshop extravaganza!
Every workshop has been co-created with the amazing community, as all workshop facilitators have something incredible to share. And this is the place to learn from them.
Level up your testing capabilities and connect with other community learners.
- Automation In Testing: What Is Automation In Testing, 12pm, 7th September with Mark Winteringham and Richard Bradshaw
- Express Yourself More Effectively In Writing, 6pm, 8th September with Bob Salmon
- Essentials: What Is Testing?, 6pm, 9th September with Mark Winteringham and Vernon Richards
- Automation In Testing: Testability, 12pm, 14th September with Mark Winteringham and Richard Bradshaw
- Beyond The UI - Introduction to HTTP Proxying, 6pm, 15th September with Eva Podbrdská
- Essentials: An Introduction To Quality, 6pm, 16th September with Dan Ashby
- Automation In Testing: Automatability, 12pm, 21st September with Mark Winteringham and Richard Bradshaw
- Get Started With Serenity BDD, 6pm, 22nd September with Ioan Solderea
- Essentials: An Introduction To Risks, 6pm, 23rd September with Vernon Richards
- Automation In Testing: Rapidly Learning About Systems, 12pm, 28th September with Mark Winteringham and Richard Bradshaw
- Meet Your Own Biases, 12pm, 29th September with João Proença and Michael Kutz
- Essentials: Coming Up With Ideas For Testing, 6pm, 30th September with Dan Ashby
(all times are UK time)
TOP TIP: Register for as many as you like! All 99 Minute Workshops are available with a Pro Subscription.
- Simon, CommunityBoss 😃
Lets keep in touch. Subscribe to our Newsletter