Novembers 99 Minute workshops are live, with Automation in Testing and Essentials workshop continuing and new community workshops from Peet Michielsen, Lewis Prescott and Dan Billing. Check out the full line up below, and register to attend today:
- Designing automated checks - 2nd November @ 12pm- with Richard Bradshaw and Mark Winteringham
- Code reviews for testers - 3rd November @ 12pm - with Peet Michielsen
- An introduction to planning your testing - 4th November @ 6pm - with Abby Bangser
- Managing state in automation - 9th November @ 12pm - with Richard Bradshaw and Mark Winteringham
- An introduction to exploratory testing - 10th November @ 6pm - with Vernon Richards
- Managing actions in automation - 16th November @ 12pm - with Richard Bradshaw and Mark Winteringham
- Introduction to Contract Testing with Pact - 17th November @ 6pm - with Lewis Prescott
- Find a testing role - 18th November @ 6pm - with Stu Day
- Selecting codified oracles in automation - 23rd November @ 12pm - with Richard Bradshaw and Mark Winteringham
- Exploring Security: Developing Inclusive Threat Models in your Teams - 24th November @ 6pm - with Dan Billing
- An introduction to technical testing - 25th November @ 6pm - with Vernon Richards
(All times are UK time)
All our workshop facilitators have something different to share, making this, the perfect place to learn from them. So get registering now for all the workshops you’d like to attend and boost your testing skills!
All 99-Minute Workshops are available to Pro Members. If you’re not yet a Pro Member, not a problem, go Pro and get access to all these workshops and more.
Lets keep in touch. Subscribe to our Newsletter